,

Huwebes, Pebrero 14, 2013

Online Dating is giving you opportunity


Online dating is the best way to meet the perfect guy for me. I am now 34 and single. I have a career and still enjoying my life but I feel so empty. I always have a hard time every time I look at my grandparents, parents and all couples. I am alone and sad. I have no one to share my life with.
“Our life will expire soon so we prayed that you will meet the right man before we die,” my parents always say.
I am trying to ignore these words but I couldn’t. I know that’s it’s hard to live alone so I need someone in my life. But the problem is I don’t have time to go out and meet people. I am always busy. Until one day, I found out that there are sites that offer online dating.
Will I met my Prince Charming at this site? It sounds impossible but there is a possibility. Some of my friends met their boyfriends and husband through online dating so it can also happen in me.
There is nothing wrong if I try so I choose the best online dating site. I register there and log in. No guy chats on me at the first day. I laugh at my stupidity when I realize the reason.
I still have no info so how can guys will have interest in me. I answer the personal details and I put my recent picture. Of course I choose the best one to attract guys.
Is this effective?
Yes, I say when someone’s name flashes on the chat side. I really want to have my prince charming soon so I become excited every time they say ‘hi’ and; how are you’ because I have the feeling that I can met the right man for me at online dating.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento